Connectionists: (no subject)

Sophie Deneve deneve at isc.cnrs.fr
Wed Mar 15 18:16:20 EST 2006

A "Maître de conférence" position is available at the Ecole Normale
Supérieure in Paris, France.

The Ecole Normale Supérieure is one of the top school/research institution
in France, forming elite students to multidisciplinary studies in the
domain of (among others) physics, mathematics, and biology. This is
permanent research position involving 145 hours of teaching per year. The
candidate should have a background and good publications in the domain of
computational/theoretical neuroscience. The research will be done in
collaboration with the newly created Group of Neural Theory. Faculty
includes Misha Tsodyks, Jean Pierre Nadal, Boris Gutkin, Sophie Deneve, and
Rava Da Silveira.

Candidates should contact AS SOON AS POSSIBLE Boris Gutkin
(boris.gutkin at ens.fr) and Sophie Deneve (deneve at isc.cnrs.fr). Please attach
a CV to your email. The applications are due on the 30th of March, and we
should be contacted before the 26th. We apologize for the short delay.