Connectionists: Call for articles for The Neuromorphic Engineer

Sunny Bains sunny at sunnybains.com
Thu Jan 19 09:34:08 EST 2006

The Institute of Neuromorphic Engineering is currently working on the
next issue of our newsletter, The Neuromorphic Engineer (see link at
the end of this message for the last issue).

If you are working on a project that you think would be interesting
to our audience (either on research that is neuromorphic in its own
right or on a tool that would be useful to the neuromorphic
community) please get in touch with us about writing an article. All
we need is a brief paragraph, ideally with a link to your website or
that of your group/company.

If you're not sure whether your work falls into the neuromorphic
category, please look at the Wikipedia entry for the subject, added
by one of our Editorial Board:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuromorphic

If you're still not sure, just go ahead and send the idea in anyway
and we'll let you know.

If your suggestion is accepted by our Board, we'll be looking for an
800-1200 word article including captions and references that would be
due on 24 February (and should be published in early April).

I look forward to hearing from you and, hopefully, to reading about
your work.

Very best,

Dr Sunny Bains
Editor, The Neuromorphic Engineer