Connectionists: Postdoc position available at the Universiteit Maastricht

Torben-nielsen B (CS) B.Torben-nielsen at CS.unimaas.nl
Wed May 18 10:54:41 EDT 2005

Dear all,

At the Insitute for Knowledge and Agent Technology (IKAT), Universiteit Maastricht we have an open postdoc position (f/m, 38 hours a week).

Tasks: Learning situated agents to adapt to novel environments by (1) exploiting sensorimotor contingencies, (2) learning techniques for situated adaptive learning, and (3) moving from low-level towards high-level conceptual learning or reasoning.

Requirements: IKAT is looking for a bright and enthusiastic Postdoc with interest, skills, and experience in (neural or statistical) learning techniques and various agent architectures. Working experience in the field of robotics is desired.

We offer: Temporary appointment for specified period: 48 months. Estimated maximum salary per month € 3.453,- gross in accordance with scale 10.

More information for applicants:Prof.dr. E.O. Postma or Prof.dr. H.J. van den Herik, tel.: 043-3883477, e-mail: postma at cs.unimaas.nl or herik at cs.unimaas.nl

Kind regards,

Ben Torben-Nielsen