Connectionists: RunBot

Bernd Porr BerndPorr at f2s.com
Sun Dec 11 18:14:33 EST 2005

At the NIPS conference we have presented the RunBot at the demo track
and at the poster session. There has been interest in the detailed
design of the robot, for example to implement the controller on a
(analogue) VLSI chip.

I'm pleased to announce a more detailed article about the RunBot which
is called:

"Coupling of Neural Computation with
Physical Computation for Stable Dynamic
Biped Walking Control" which will appear in Neural Computation.

A final draft of the article can be downloaded here:

http://www.berndporr.me.uk/geng_et_al2005/
http://www.cn.stir.ac.uk/~faw1/Publications/papers/geng_etal_nc2005.pdf

Please direct any technical questions directly to Tao Geng:
http://www.cn.stir.ac.uk/~tgeng/

Regards
/Bernd Porr
--