postdoctoral position available

David Redish adr at adrlab.ahc.umn.edu
Fri Sep 24 10:54:50 EDT 2004

             POSTDOCTORAL POSITION AVAILABLE

in the laboratory of

A. David Redish
Department of Neuroscience
University of Minnesota

Starting date: 1 January 2005

A postdoctoral position will be available starting 1 January 2005 in
my laboratory in the Department of Neuroscience at the University of
Minnesota. Research interests include behavioral neuroscience, with
specific interests in spatial cognition in rats.  My laboratory does
both experimental and computational work and postdocs would be
expected to participate in both aspects.  Possible research projects
include (but are not limited to) computational models of addiction,
recording neural ensembles in striatum, and dynamics of the
hippocampal place cell and post-subicular head-direction
systems. Candidates should have recently completed (or be about to
complete) their PhD and should have some experience in either
computational or experimental neuroscience.

Pay will be commensurate with NIH standards.  Those interested should
contact me via email at the following address

      redish at ahc.umn.edu

The University of Minnesota is an equal-opportunity employer.

A. David Redish         redish at ahc.umn.edu
Assistant Professor     http://www.cbc.umn.edu/~redish
Department of Neuroscience, University of Minnesota

Office: 4-142 MCB
Postal Address: 6-145 Jackson Hall /
321 Church St SE / Minneapolis MN 55455