Journal of Integrative Neuroscience, vol.3, No.4

Roman Poznanski rrpoznan at iub-psych.psych.indiana.edu
Fri Nov 5 13:12:29 EST 2004

JOURNAL OF INTEGRATIVE NEUROSCIENCE

                                       Vol. 3, No. 4, December 2004

Short Communications

1. A Relational Database Application in Support of Integrated
Neuroscience Research
By I. Rudowsky, O. Kulyba, M.Kunin, D. Ogarodnikov and T.Raphan

2. Graph Theoretical Characterization and Tracking of Neuronal
Transients During Episodes Mesial Temporal  Epiletic Seizures
By LUIZ A. BACCALA, MILKES Y. ALVARENGA, KOICHI SAMESHIMA,
CARMEN L. JORGE and LUIZ H. CASTRO

3. Dynamics of Everyday Life : Rigorous Modular Modeling Based on
Bloch's Dynamical Theorem By G.McCollum and P.D.Roberts

Research Reports

1. Automated Morphometric Analysis of the Cat Retinal ?/Y, ?/X and ?
Ganglion Cells using Wavelet Statistical Moment and Clustering  Algorithms
By H. F. Jelinek, R. M. Cesar-Jr., J. J. G. Leandro, I. Spence

2. Recalibration of Somesthetic Plantar Information in the Control of
Undistributed Upright Stance Maintenance
By L.Bernard-Demanze, L.Berger, P. Rougier

3. Mean-Field  Modeling of Tonic Cortical Activity in Post-Traumatic
Stress Disorder (PTSD), Schizophrenia, First Episode Schizophrenia
(FESz) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
By D.L. Rowe, P.A. Robinson, A. W. Harris, K.L. Felmingham, I.L. Lazzaro
and E. Gordon

For orders within Europe, please contact the Imperial College Press
sales department at:
 Tel: +44 (0)20 7836-0888
 Fax: +44 (0)20 7836-2020
 during U.K. business hours.
 Outside Europe, our books and journals are distributed by World
Scientific Publishing Co.
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd.
 5 Toh Tuck Link, SINGAPORE 596224
 Fax: 65-6467-7667 Tel: 65-6466-5775
 E-mail: wspc at wspc.com.sg

Price Information: