1st Announcement: 2nd European School of Neuroengineering "M. Grattarola"

Vittorio Sanguineti vittorio.sanguineti at unige.it
Fri Mar 12 11:25:56 EST 2004

                                               First Announcement
2nd EUROPEAN SCHOOL OF NEUROENGINEERING  "MASSIMO GRATTAROLA"
nEUro.IT                       Telecom Italia Learning Services
        University of Genova

                             GENOVA (ITALY), 9-12 JUNE 2004

PROGRAM CHAIRS: V. Sanguineti (I), S. Martinoia (I), A.K. Engel (D)

WEBSITES:
   www.tils.com/neurobit
   www.bio.dibe.unige.it/news_and_events/news_and_events_frames.htm/

The school, named after Massimo Grattarola who initiated the series in
 2000, will be held