Obidos neuroscience video lectures available

Marc de Kamps kamps at in.tum.de
Mon Jul 5 13:01:40 EDT 2004

On the nEUro-IT.net website you can find a set of about thirty excellent
lectures in neuroscience and related topics, including artificial neural
networks and robotics. The lectures were recorded during the Obidos 2003
summerschool under supervision of Tim Pearce

This initiative was possible thanks to the speakers,
who made their materials freely available to us.

The level ranges from introductory to state-of-the-art research and is=20
therefore an interesting educational resource.

The videos have been encoded such that they still can be viewed over
a DSL conection.

You can find these lectures on nEUro-IT.net's website under:

http://www.neuro-it.net/NeuroIT/Education/Obidos_Lectures

We are interested in extending this archive, and if you organize a workshop
or conference which would form an interesting set of video lectures, we may
be able provide you with a video team. For information, please contact:

info at neuro-it.net

Dr. Marc de Kamps
nEUro-IT.net

Robotics and Embedded System