Ph.D. Studentship in Neural Dynamics of Cognition

Jim Kroger jkroger at nmsu.edu
Wed Dec 15 13:51:19 EST 2004

(Apologies for multiple postings)

The Mind and Brain Laboratory at NMSU is seeking graduate students at the
Ph.D. and Masters level who are interested in research on the neural
mechanisms underlying attention and control of attention. We are also
looking at how these mechanisms operate during reasoning and other higher
cognition, as well as what neural changes cause a dysfunction of executive
function in depression. We have a state of the art, high-density
128-channel electrophysiology laboratory, and access to fMRI facilities at
the Mind Institute in Albuquerque. Students traditionally receive full
support. Please visit our laboratory website below for further information
and links to application information.

http://www.psych.nmsu.edu/~jkroger/lab/index.html

Sincerely,
Jim Kroger