NIPS 2003 Survey

S. Becker becker at mcmaster.ca
Wed Jul 9 23:05:47 EDT 2003

To Connectionists:

We are asking for a few minutes of your time to complete an online Survey
consisting of four yes/no questions. The Survey deals with a number of major
changes to the format of the NIPS Conference that are under consideration. The
impetus for these possible changes is to accommodate the growth in submissions
in recent years (a 50% increase between 1999 and 2002), as well the diverse
demographics of the Conference attendees.

Your responses to the four questions, as well as any additional input you
may have, will be valuable in shaping the future of NIPS.  We thank you for
your participation.

https://register.nips.salk.edu/surveys/survey.php?id=1

Terrence Sejnowski
President
Neural Information Processing Systems Foundation