Research Position, Grinham Managed Funds, Australia

Chris Mellen Chris.Mellen at gmf.com.au
Tue Jun 18 00:59:36 EDT 2002

RESEARCH POSITION
GRINHAM MANAGED FUNDS
SYDNEY, NSW, AUSTRALIA.

Grinham Managed Funds are the Southern Hemisphere's largest hedge fund
manager, managing more than US$500 million. We trade over 40 futures markets
into 9 countries, 24 hours a day.

Currently we are looking to appoint a permanent full-time researcher whose
role would be to study financial time-series data using the types of ideas
and techniques perhaps more commonly found in the fields of Pattern
Recognition, Speech Processing, Machine Learning, Data Compression and the
like. It is a requirement for this person to have received a PhD for
research already undertaken in one or more of these (or closely related)
fields. Prior knowledge or experience of finance is not a prerequisite. The
ability to work within a small-team environment is essential.

Salary will be commensurate with experience. Bonuses are linked to the
individual's and the firm's performance.

Individuals who are interested may apply by emailing their Resume to:
grinham at gmf.com.au

--
Christopher Mellen
Grinham Managed Funds,