Extended Deadline for CIS Journal Special Issue: Final Call for Papers

Dr. Amir Hussain a.hussain at cs.stir.ac.uk
Tue May 1 10:23:38 EDT 2001

Dear Connectionists:
As I have been asked by quite a few potential paper authors for an extension
in the submission deadline, I have decided to extend the formal deadine for
submission of papers to the Journal of Control & Intelligent Systems,
Special Issue on "Non-linear Speech Processing Techniques & Applications"
(Vol.30(1), 2002 issue) UNTIL 21 MAY 2001 !!
This email announcement also therefore, serves as the final call for papers
for this journal special issue.
Please see http://www.actapress.com/journals/specialci.htm  for more
details.
Best wishes
Dr. Amir Hussain
Guest Editor
 -
Neural Computing Research Group
Department of Computing Science & Mathematics
University of Stirling, Stirling FK9 4LA   SCOTLAND, UK
Tel / Fax: (++44) 01786 - 476437 / 464551
Email: a.hussain at cs.stir.ac.uk
http://www.cs.stir.ac.uk/~ahu/