OpenBayes

Kevin Murphy murphyk at cs.berkeley.edu
Tue Aug 14 20:42:21 EDT 2001

Richard Dybowski formed the OpenBayes discussion group/email list
on 17 January 2001. The goal is to discuss the development of an open
source library for probabilistic graphical models. We had our first
meeting at the recent UAI conference in Seattle. The only concrete
decision reached was that we should advertise the existence of this
group more widely - hence this email.

For more details on the OpenBayes project, please see
  http://HTTP.CS.Berkeley.EDU/~murphyk/OpenBayes/index.html
This page includes a list of people who attended the meeting, more
details on the project's goals, achievements to date, ways you can
subscribe to the list and/or contribute code, etc.

Kevin Murphy

P.S. If you have problems subscribing to the list, please send email
to openbayes-owner at egroups.com, not to me! I am not the moderator.