Postdoctoral position available - Please post

A. David Redish adr at adrlab.ahc.umn.edu
Fri Oct 27 12:29:37 EDT 2000

Please post.

adr

                 POSTDOCTORAL POSITIONS AVAILABLE

Postdoctoral positions are immediately available in my laboratory in
the Department of Neuroscience at the University of Minnesota.
Research interests include behavioral neuroscience, with specific
interests in spatial cognition in rats.  My laboratory does both
experimental and computational work and postdocs would be expected to
participate in both aspects.  Experimentally, we record from ensembles
of neurons in awake, behaving animals.  Computationally, we model at
the systems-level using models that are tightly constrained by
experimental data.  Current projects include understanding aspects of
hippocampal activity, of the head direction system, and of the basal
ganglia.  Candidates should have recently completed (or be about to
complete) their PhD or MD and should have some experience in either
computational or experimental neuroscience.

Pay will be commesurate with NIH standards.  Those interested should
contact me via email at the following address

      redish at ahc.umn.edu

The University of Minnesota is an equal-opportunity employer.

A. David Redish         redish at ahc.umn.edu
Assistant Professor     http://www.cbc.umn.edu/~redish
Department of Neuroscience, University of Minnesota

6-145 Jackson Hall
321 Church St SE
Minneapolis MN 55455