German Autumn School on Cognition, Call for Participation

Michael Brenner brenner at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Jun 27 11:57:00 EDT 2000

  We apologize in advance if you have received this announcement before

		  	   CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
                  German Autumn School on Cognition 2000

                           September 10-15, 2000
                   	     Freiburg, Germany
                   http://www.fr.vgk.de/herbstschule_2000/

The autumn school offers courses and lectures covering different areas
of cognitive science and learning technologies. It is intended for
students and scientists from the fields of psychology, computer
science, linguistics, computational linguistics, cognitive and
instructional
science.

Lecturers: Shaaron Ainsworth, Joost Breuker, Cristiano Castelfranchi,
Richard Cooper, Hector Geffner, Jim Hollan, Dietmar Janetzko, Timothy
Koschmann, Marcia Linn, Deborah McGuinness, Thomas Metzinger, Bernhard
Nebel, Josef Nerb, Werner Nutt, Uwe Oestermeier, Rolf Ploetzner, Lloyd
Rieber, Keith Stenning, Gerhard Strube, Peter Yule

Registration is open to all, and is possible electronically through the
Autumn School web page (see above for the URL). Registration fees are DM
60,- for early registration (before 1st of July, 2000), after 1st of July,
DM 80. (DM 80 is approximately 39 US$, as of June 25, 2000). Registration
includes admission to all sessions and plenary addresses at the Autumn
School 2000 in Freiburg.

For additional information on lecture and tutorial topics, schedule,
accomodation and travel, please refer to our web pages.

Please forward this message to interested colleagues and students.

We are looking forward to welcome you in Freiburg,

	Michael Brenner, Katja Lay, Susanne Thalemann