job

Juergen Schmidhuber juergen at idsia.ch
Fri Jun 2 12:51:17 EDT 2000

We are seeking an outstanding PhD candidate for an ongoing research
project that combines machine learning (unsupervised coding, neural
networks, reinforcement learning, evolutionary computation) and
computational fluid dynamics. We tackle problems such as turbulent
flow encoding and drag minimisation.

Details in http://www.idsia.ch/~juergen/flow2000.html

Interviews:

IJCNN (24-27 July 2000) will take place in Como, Italy.  Como is very
close to the Swiss border, just 30 minutes away from IDSIA.  In case
you are participating in the conference: this would be a good time for
a job interview.

Juergen Schmidhuber                        director
IDSIA, Galleria 2, 6928 Manno (Lugano), Switzerland
juergen at idsia.ch       http://www.idsia.ch/~juergen