KES2000-Sessions

Guenther Palm palm at neuro.informatik.uni-ulm.de
Fri Feb 11 07:21:50 EST 2000

                       CALL FOR PAPERS
                       ---------------

I am organizing two special sessions for the KES'2000 conference.
The conference will take place from August 30 to September 1, 2000
in Brighton, Sussex, U.K. It is the "Fourth International Conference
on Knowledge-Based Intelligent Engineering Systems", organized by
L.C. Jain and R.J. Howlett. More information on the conference can
be obtained from the KES2000 Web site:

                 http://luna.bton.ac.uk/~kes2000/

The topics of the sessions are:

1) Processing of hierarchical structures in neural networks.
2) Biomedical applications of neural networks.

Accepted session contributions will be published in the conference
proceedings by IEEE. For verbal presentations each paper has about
15 minutes presentation time and 5 minutes for questions.

Would you or one of your co-workers be interested in contributing
to one of the sessions? If so, please tell me in advance.

The procedure for submissions is as follows:

Send me two camera ready copies of your paper UNTIL MARCH 15, 2000
(address see below). The paper (maximally four A4 pages) has to be
written according to the instructions to authors:

           http://luna.bton.ac.uk/~kes2000/guide.htm
(please ignore the upper section and start reading with point 1.).

The papers will be reviewed and the results will be communicated
to the authors in APRIL, 2000.

Yours sincerely,

Guenther Palm

Prof. Dr. Guenther Palm