3 lecturer/senior lecturer positions

Stefan.Wermter stefan.wermter at sunderland.ac.uk
Wed Feb 2 06:45:52 EST 2000

As a result of recent expansions opportunities have arisen to make
 several appointments at the University of Sunderland.

People on this list might be particularly interested in lecturer/
senior lecturer positions in the areas below, including intelligent
systems where we focus in  particular on neural adaptive systems,
hybrid neural symbolic systems, natural language engineering
and we welcome applications  in this area.

----------------------------------

Lecturer/Senior Lecturer Opportunities in Computing and Engineering at
  the University of Sunderland

Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Computing - 3 Posts
  To contribute to teaching, research and other initiatives in computing,
  particularly in the areas of Software Engineering/Programming; and/or
  Networks/Communications.  You should have experience in one of these key
  areas as well as the enthusiasm to make a strong contribution to our
  research and reach-out activities.  You will join a large and
  enthusiastic team of staff delivering a range of computing programmes,
  and undertaking research in the areas of software engineering,
  intelligent systems, human computer systems and decision support
  systems.
  Ref No: CETL64

Salary at Lecturer/Senior Lecturer 14,902 - 30,636.

  Informal enquiries welcomed by Professor Peter Smith on (0191) 515 2761
  or email peter.smith at sunderland .ac.uk

  A Relocation Package is available in approved cases.

  Submit your CV with a letter of application detailing current salary and
  two referees, quoting appropriate vacancy title and reference number, to
  the Personnel Department, University of Sunderland, Langham Tower,
  Ryhope Road, Sunderland, SR2 7EE or email
  employee.recruitment at sunderland.ac.uk

  Closing Date:  29th February 2000

  Working Towards Equal Opportunities

--------------------------------------