FINAL CALL FOR PARTICIPATION in BOSTON, October 3-6

Paolo Gaudiano Paolo.Gaudiano at artificial-life.com
Wed Sep 15 12:46:21 EDT 1999

FINAL ANNOUNCEMENT: UI-CANCS'99 to take place in Boston on October 3-6.

[You will likely receive multiple copies of this. That's because this
is such a great conference at such a low price that we think everyone
should know about it before it's too late :-). Sorry about the clutter.]

What: USA-Italy Conference on Applied Neural and Cognitive Sciences
When: October 3-6, 1999
Where: Boston University Sherman Union, 775 Commonwealth Ave, Boston.
Web: www.usa-italy.org

Come hear outstanding members of industry and academia discuss
state-of-the-art research and applications in intelligent agents,
robotics, smart sensors, artificial intelligence, biomedical
engineering and other cutting-edge technologies.

Thanks to the generous support of Artificial Life, Inc. and of the
Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, we are able to offer extremely
low registration rates---even including meals and a tour of local area
labs (space limited).

Please visit our web site to see the exciting line-up we have planned
and for additional details. If you have any questions please send
e-mail to <info at usa-italy.org>.