ESANN'2000: European Symposium on Artificial Neural Networks

ESANN ESANN at dice.ucl.ac.be
Mon Jun 21 03:49:35 EDT 1999

              Call for special sessions

   European Symposium on Artificial Neural Networks
        Bruges (Belgium), April 26-27-28, 2000

(We apologize for duplicates of this email)

The preliminary announcement for the ESANN'2000 conference is available from
the WWW page
http://www.dice.ucl.ac.be/esann

The call for papers will be published soon on this page.  We are now waiting
for proposals/suggestions to organize special sessions during the
conference.  A description of special sessions is available from the above
link.  For those who never attended ESANN, the programmes (and lists of
committee members) of the former conferences is also available from the
above link.

DEADLINE for proposals to organize special sessions: July 15, 1999.

ESANN - European Symposium on Artificial Neural Networks
http://www.dice.ucl.ac.be/esann

* For submissions of papers, reviews,...
Michel Verleysen
Univ. Cath. de Louvain - Microelectronics Laboratory
3, pl. du Levant - B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve - Belgium
tel: +32 10 47 25 51 - fax: + 32 10 47 25 98
mailto:esann at dice.ucl.ac.be

* Conference secretariat
D facto conference services
27 rue du Laekenveld - B-1080 Brussels - Belgium
tel: + 32 2 420 37 57 - fax: + 32 2 420 02 55
mailto:esann at dice.ucl.ac.be