Postdoc position available

Geoff Goodhill geoff at giccs.georgetown.edu
Sun Aug 29 10:08:34 EDT 1999

POSTDOCTORAL POSITION IN AXON GUIDANCE

A postdoctoral position in now available to join a small team of
physicists, biologists and computational neuroscientists investigating
mechanisms of axon guidance in the developing nervous system. We are
combining mathematical modeling with the development of a novel
bioengineering technology for complementary quantitative experiments.
We are looking for someone with skills in mathematical biological
modeling, dynamics of complex systems, or quantitative imaging and
data acquisition. For more details see
http://www.giccs.georgetown.edu/labs/cns/axon.html

Send a CV and contact information for at least two referees,
preferably be email, to

Geoffrey J Goodhill
Georgetown Institute for Cognitive and Computational Sciences
Georgetown University Medical Center
3970 Reservoir Road NW
Washington DC 20007
Tel: (202) 687 6889