Update: Posters now accepted at UI-CANCS conference

Paolo Gaudiano gaudiano at cns.bu.edu
Mon Aug 2 17:32:33 EDT 1999

This announcement is being sent to multiple lists. We are sorry if you
receive multiple copies.

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Now accepting contributed posters

 First USA-Italy Conference on Applied Neural and Cognitive Sciences
			     UI-CANCS'99
		      Boston, October 3-6, 1999

a poster session for contributed work. Submissions should focus on
applications of neural and cognitive sciences. Applications describing
collaborations between industry and research are especially
relevant. Please send a title and abstract (up to one page) with the
name and affiliation of all authors to info at usa-italy.org. Abstracts
will be reviewed promptly and, if appropriate, will be accepted on a
first-come basis as long as there is room available. The posters will
be available for viewing all day on October 4 and 5.

For additional information please visit http://www.usa-italy.org or
send e-mail to info at usa-italy.org.