IFORS 99 CHINA, NN in OR

Dr. Hassan Ghaziri ghaziri at aub.edu.lb
Tue Sep 29 17:59:40 EDT 1998

Dear Colleagues,
I have been asked to organize a session on  neural networks and thewir
applications in operations research as part of the cluster on metaheuristics,
for which I would like to invite you to
  participate in presenting a paper at IFORS-99:

 {                     IFORS'99, 15th World Conference on Operational
  Research  Triennial Meeting of the International Federation of
  Operational Research Societies -- IFORS
               Hosted by the Operations Research Society of China
                      Beijing, China, August 16 - 20, 1999.
  http://www.IFORS.org/leaflet/triennial.html
  where you can find more details on the conference.
  }

  A typical session is 100 minutes long and has 3-5 papers.
  Submission of full papers is optional.  All submitted full papers
  will be considered for publication in the International Transactions
  in Operational Research (Peter Bell - Editor; Publisher Pergamon
  Press on behalf of IFORS).  Papers should not exceed 5,000 words.

  If you are interested please let me have a  title of your
paper and send them to my Lebanon  address with the following details.
  - title of the paper,
  - authors names and addresses,
  - 50-100 word abstracts.

  I would like to have these information not later than October 16, 1998.

         I am looking forward to hearing from you at your
  earliest.

         Best regards
Hassan Ghaziri
AUB, Business Scool, Beirut Lebanon