TR available

Yair Weiss yweiss at psyche.mit.edu
Thu May 28 18:29:09 EDT 1998

 Hi,

 The following paper describing a Bayesian theory for human motion
 perception is now available online via:

 http://www-bcs.mit.edu/~yweiss/weiss.html#slowSmooth

 This paper forms part of my dissertation that is also downloadable from
 http://www-bcs.mit.edu/~yweiss/thesis.html

 Comments are most welcome.

  Yair

 Title: Slow and Smooth: a Bayesian theory for the combination of
 local motion signals in human vision