Lectureships in UK

Peter Hancock p.j.b.hancock at psych.stir.ac.uk
Tue May 19 09:01:18 EDT 1998

I'd be keen to get connectionist people to apply for the following:

Department of Psychology, University of Stirling, Scotland

LECTURESHIPS IN PSYCHOLOGY

Three positions are available within the Department.  One appointment
will be in Perception/Cognition, and the others in any of the
Department's existing areas of research strength: Perception, Cognition,
Neuroscience, Neuropsychology, Comparative and Developmental Psychology,
and Social, Health Clinical and Community Psychology.  Two of the posts
are fixed term (5 years) initially, and we are particularly keen to
attract applicants who have recently completed PhDs and demonstrated
their ability to conduct and publish high quality research.

Salary: £16045-£27985 per annum.

Informal enquiries may be made to Dr Lindsay Wilson, Head of Department
on 01786 467640, e-mail jtlw1 at stir.ac.uk.  Details of the Department can
be found at http://www-psych.stir.ac.uk/psychHome.html.

For further information please contact the Personnel Office, University
of Stirling, Stirling FK9 4LA.  Closing date 31 July 1998

Peter Hancock
Department of Psychology               0 0    Face          Centre for
University of Stirling                  |   Research  and   Cognitive and
FK9 4LA, UK                            \_/    Group         Computational
Phone 01786 467675  Fax 01786 467641                        Neuroscience
pjh at psych.stir.ac.uk   http://www-psych.stir.ac.uk/~pjh