Post-Doc position in Computational Neuroscience

Dr. Ehud Kaplan kaplane at rockvax.rockefeller.edu
Wed Mar 25 08:13:18 EST 1998

Post-Doctoral position in Computational Neuroscience available--
We are looking for a post-doctoral fellow to work with us in computational
neuroscience at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York City.  We
are developing an approach to simulation of large-scale neuronal ensembles,
and are looking for someone with expertise and interest in computer
simulations, dynamical systems, and applied mathematics.  Knowledge of
neuroscience is an obvious advantage.

Our group includes, among others: Bruce Knight, Larry Sirovich and Ehud
Kaplan, and is  involved in both theoretical (mathematical and
computational simulations) and experimental (optical imaging and
electrophysiology of the visual cortex) approaches.  Physicists,
mathematicians, neurobiologists and engineers work together.
Please apply to:
postdoc at camelot.mssm.edu

Ehud Kaplan, Ph.D.
Jules & Doris Stein Research-to-Prevent-Blindness Professor
Depts. of Ophthalmology, Physiology & Biophysics
Mount Sinai School of Medicine
One Gustave Levy Place
NY, NY, 10029