home-page on ICA

Allan Kardec Barros allan at ohnishi.nuie.nagoya-u.ac.jp
Thu Sep 25 01:10:08 EDT 1997

Dear connectionists,

    Recently, there was a boom of papers dealing with a new technique
called "independent component analysis" (ICA) for blind
separation/deconvolution of signals. ICA is an elegant and powerful
solution to the problem of source separation, with a broad range of
applications (Biomedical, communication, speech processing, etc.).

    To help people interested on ICA, many people created home-pages on
the topic. I volunteered to put available in the net a "bibliography"
where one could find "everything" about ICA. Since April 18, 1997 until
today, there were 892 accesses.

    Of course, it is still far from being complete, even though I made
every effort to keep it updated.  You are kindly invited to visit or
send me your publication on the topic.

    I have also added links to people who are researching on ICA. On
their pages, you can find demos and algorithms and other information.

    The page is:

http://www.ohnishi.nuie.nagoya-u.ac.jp/~allan/ICA

--
Allan Kardec Barros