SENIOR POSITION-RUTGERS UNIVERSITY (Newark Campus) COGNITIVE NEUROSCIENCE

Stephen Hanson jose at tractatus.rutgers.edu
Tue Oct 28 10:26:46 EST 1997

Please Post-  Oct, 28, 1997

****  NEW ANNOUNCEMENT-- SENIOR POSITION AT RUTGERS UNIVERSITY-(Newark Campus)  ****
 			***COGNITIVE NEUROSCIENCE ***

Rutgers University-Newark Campus: The Department of Psychology
anticipates making one senior level appointment in Cognitive
Neuroscience.  We seek applicants with a demonstrated program
of interdisciplinary research and teaching in areas such as
cognitive psychology, computation, imaging, or neuroscience.
Areas of research are open, however we hope to find candidates
that can expand potential connections with the nearby engineering
school (NJIT) and/or UMDNJ (with a focus on a fMRI research facility).
The position calls for candidates who are effective teachers
at both the graduate and undergraduate levels. Review of applications
will begin on December 15, 1997. Rutgers University is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified women and minority
candidates are especially encouraged to apply.

Please send current CV and three letters of recommendation to
Professor  S. J. Hanson, Chair,
Department of Psychology
Cognitive Neuroscience Search,
Rutgers University,