postdoc fellowships at University of Siena (Italy)

Marco Gori marco at McCulloch.ing.UniFI.IT
Tue Dec 17 11:40:55 EST 1996

		POST-DOC  FELLOWSHIPS AT UNIVERSITY OF SIENA
                            Faculty of Engineering
	        Dipartimento di Ingegneria dell'Informazione

                    Via Roma, 56 - 53100 Siena (Italy)

Two post-doctoral fellowships are available at Dipartimento di Ingegneria
dell'Informazione, University of Siena. The position is for two years.
Among other research areas, people with experience in the field of recurrent
networks, hybrid systems, and combinatorial optimization are highly encoraged
to apply. Research at DII in the field of neural nets is carried out jointly with
people at Dipartimento di Sistemi e Informatica, University of Florence.

The candidates must send the application to

Universita' di Siena
Sezione Dottorato di Ricerca
Via Banchi di Sotto, 46
53100 Siena (Italy)

For further information, please send an e-mail to me (see my signature).

Best regards,

-- Marco Gori.

Marco Gori
Email: marco at mcculloch.ing.unifi.it                   WWW: http://www-dsi.ing.unifi.it/neural
Universita' di Siena                                  c/o Universita' di Firenze
V. Roma, 56 - Siena (Italy) 			      V. S. Marta, 3 - 50139 Firenze (Italy)
Voice: +39 577 26-36-04; Fax: +39 577 26-36-02	      Voice: +39 55 479-6265; Fax: +39 55 479-6363