Neurocomputing Best Paper Award

DeLiang Wang dwang at cis.ohio-state.edu
Wed Aug 14 14:59:00 EDT 1996

Presenting the Neurocomputing best paper award,
Vols. 7-9 (1995)

As a form to express our thanks to the support by all contributors
to the journal for a concluded volume our Editorial Board elects one
representative contribution and grants the author(s) of an outstanding
contribution the "Neurocomputing Best Paper Award". Originality, clarity of
result presentation, depth, and novelty are some of the properties we are
looking for.
>From 1995 (Vol. 7-9) on, the award has been granted on the basis of all
contributions of one year. The winner(s) obtain(s) a corresponding
certificate and a publication of free-choice from our publisher,
Elsevier Science B.V.
M. Cannon and J.-J.E. Slotine were granted the Neurocomputing Best Paper Award
for their contribution Space-frequency localized basis function networks
for nonlinear systems estimation and control in Vol. 9(3) (1995), pp.
293-342. Again thanks for your support.

V. David Sanchez A.
Editor-in-Chief