Senior Position at GSU

Terry Sejnowski terry at salk.edu
Wed Dec 20 20:34:15 EST 1995

Forwarded to Connectionists:

    Date: Mon, 18 Dec 1995 15:00:23 -0500 (EST)
    From: Donald Edwards <biodhe at gsusgi2.Gsu.EDU>
    Subject: job

    Dear friends and colleagues,
    	I am writing to let you know of a senior position in
    computational neuroscience available here in the Department of Biology at
    Georgia State University.  This person would join neurobiologists,
    physicists, mathematicians and computer scientists in the newly
    established Center for Neural Communication and Computation, and would
    participate in the graduate program in Neurobiology in the Department of
    Biology.  This person would also help guide the construction, equipping and
    staffing of a Laboratory for Computational Neuroscience for which funds
    have already been obtained from the George Research Alliance.
    	Georgia State University is located in downtown Atlanta.
    	For more information, please contact me at this address, or call at
    (404) 651-3148.
    	To apply, please send a letter of intent, c.v., and two letters
    of reference to Search Committee for Computational Neuroscience,
    Department of Biology, Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA 30302-4010.
    FAX: (404) 651-2509.
    	Please share this message with anyone who might be interested.
    	Thanks for your consideration,
    	Don Edwards