ESANN extended deadline

esann@dice.ucl.ac.be esann at dice.ucl.ac.be
Fri Dec 8 12:39:48 EST 1995

Dear Colleagues,

The deadline to submit papers to the ESANN'96 conference (the 4th European
Symposium on Artificial Neural Networks, which will be held in Bruges,
Belgium, on April 24-26, 1996) was December 8th, 1995 (today !) as
announced in the call for papers.

However, as you know, there are important strikes in France and in other
countries, and many of you have problems to meet this deadline because of
the post office strike (it is even worst because of the airport strike in
Belgium...).  So we are pleased to announce that we will accept submission
of papers until Friday December 15th, 1996 (so next Friday!).  Please
however ensure that the printed copies (no e-mail or fax please) will reach
the conference secretariat (see address below), together with the required
information (as described in the call for papers) before this date.  Please
use private mail delivery services if necessary, and don't forget that in
most countries Chronopost in NOT a private mail service (for example,
because of the strike, the French Chronopost service was not working this
week...), while DHL, TNT Mailfast and other companies are private services,
and so could be more efficient in the next few days...

If you still have problems to meet the new deadline, please contact me
personally at the following e-mail address:
        esann at dice.ucl.ac.be
and we will try to arrange another way to transfer your paper.

Please feel free to contact me if you need any other information about the
submission of papers.
Sincerely yours,

Michel Verleysen

D facto publications -