UKRI IEEE Neural Networks Regional Interest Group

Chris Christodoulou udee150 at bay.cc.kcl.ac.uk
Thu Oct 20 08:12:45 EDT 1994

Establishment of an IEEE Neural Networks Regional Interest Group in UKRI
     (United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland) Section)

This is to announce that an IEEE UKRI Neural Networks RIG has been
established and had its inaugural meeting on 19th October 1994 at
King's College London. The RIG will be under the UKRI IEEE Communications
Chapter.

The scope of interest of the RIG will include apart from Neural Networks,
Fuzzy Systems and Genetic Algorithms.  The RIG will organise, sponsor
or co-sponsor activities like:
* Evening Lectures
* Workshops
* Training Courses
and will cooperate with other IEEE Societies and local and regional
institutions.

The RIG is keen to invite distinguished speakers from the Neural Network
community worldwide to give lectures and therefore anyone from the
Connectionists list who is in the UK or the Republic of Ireland and is
interested in giving a lecture under the RIG's auspices is welcome.

For further information and membership enquiries please contact:

Dr Trevor G. Clarkson
Chairman, UKRI Neural Networks RIG
Dept. of Electronic & Electrical Eng.
King's College London
Strand, London WC2R 2LS
England, UK

Tel. (+44) 171-873 2367
Fax  (+44) 171-836 4781
Email: tgc at kcl.ac.uk

or fill in your details below and return them to Dr Trevor Clarkson
by email, fax or post:

UKRI Neural Networks RIG
REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
Please supply the information shown to update our records.

< >Membership number (M 	 ) and Grade (F / SM / M / Student)
< >Postal Address
< >Telephone and Fax numbers      		/
< >Email
< >IEEE Society affiliations
< >I do*/do not* wish my name to be published in the RIG directory
   (*delete as required)
Current interests: