de Garis PerAc Report

udah057@bay.cc.kcl.ac.uk udah057 at bay.cc.kcl.ac.uk
Mon Oct 3 06:36:12 EDT 1994

I was shocked to read the personal attack on me put out by de Garis under
the heading of the Per Ac94 report. It is very useful to use the
connectionist email net as a medium for conference reports, provided
that they keep a professional level. An objective approach needs to be
brought to writing such items; this was singularly not the case with the
de Garis report. I would be grateful if de Garis, and similarly minded
people, could restrain themselves in the future.
John.G.Taylor