How about some WWW structure to all these papers?

Wray Buntine wray at ptolemy.arc.nasa.gov
Wed Jun 22 13:42:20 EDT 1994

There's an opportunity here for some ambitious student.

We get notices of several papers a day over connectionists.
How about someone turn them into a WWW site with:

        Title, abstract, and author details.
        URL link to the FTP site & file.

So instead of getting bombarded with abstracts, etc., and having to
do the laborious download, etc., I just look up,
        http://cs.cmu.edu/pub/neuron/Connectist-Abstracts
from my WWW/Xmosaic hotlist every few days, and when I see something I
like I just point and click and, hey, presto, ghostview starts
up with the Postscript file.

Wray Buntine
NASA Ames Research Center                 phone:  (415) 604 3389
Mail Stop 269-2                           fax:    (415) 604 3594
Moffett Field, CA, 94035-1000 		  email:  wray at kronos.arc.nasa.gov