graduate student positions

Stephen Coggeshall svc at demos.lanl.gov
Tue Aug 16 15:22:10 EDT 1994

At Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico we have a small research
effort using adaptive computational models for a variety of projects.  At
this time there may be the possibility of a few graduate student positions
available specifically for pattern recognition/data base mining with
application to financial problems. We are interested in highly motivated,
self-directed students with strong backgrounds in programming, math, neural
net applications.  Interested parties can contact Steve (svc at lanl.gov).
Please describe briefly your past work and current interests, as well as
your availability.