connectionists suggestion

James Darrell McCauley mccauley at ecn.purdue.edu
Thu Aug 11 21:51:21 EDT 1994

Mark Plutowski (pluto at cs.ucsd.edu) writes on 11 Aug 94:
>FTP-host: archive.cis.ohio-state.edu
>FTP-filename: /pub/neuroprose/pluto.imse.ps.Z

May I suggest that posters be encouraged to use
the URL format and *not* post instructions on the
usage of ftp? I.e., the following would be sufficient:

ftp://archive.cis.ohio-state.edu/pub/neuroprose/pluto.imse.ps.Z

(this way readers may just cut/paste the string into xmosaic
or whatever browser they use).

Not picking on Dr Plutoski, just a suggestion that came to mind...

--Darrell McCauley, aka jdm5548 at diamond.tamu.edu

James Darrell McCauley, Purdue Univ, West Lafayette, IN 47907-1146, USA
mccauley at ecn.purdue.edu, mccauley%ecn at purccvm.bitnet, pur-ee!mccauley