Multiple Models, Committee of nets etc...

Xiru Zhang xiru at Think.COM
Fri Jul 23 11:27:12 EDT 1993

Just to add another reference to the list: We have used a HYBRID system
of three "experts" (neural net, statistical model, memory-based reasoning)
for protein secondary structure prediction, and obtained, I believe, the
best prediction accuracy reported to date. For reference, see:

@article{jmb92,
   author = {Xiru Zhang, Jill P. Mesirov and David L. Waltz},
   title = "Hybrid System for Protein Secondary Structure Prediction",
   journal = {Journal of Molecular Biology},
   year = {1992},

   volume = {225}
 }

- Xiru Zhang