Izumida translation

Thomas H. Hildebrandt thildebr at lion.csee.lehigh.edu
Wed May 20 11:35:21 EDT 1992

Regarding preprints of my translation of the paper by Izumida et al.,
"Analysis of Neural Network Energy Functions Using Standard Forms":

Some mail systems refuse messages longer than 150000 bytes -- if yours
is one, then I was unable to fulfill your request.

It has been suggested that I place the PostScript on the Ohio State
archive, but I do not wish to do this, as that might be in violation
of certain copyrights.  The alternative is to send out LaTeX source,
which I will do if you renew your request.

				Thomas H. Hildebrandt