Atul Chhabra atul at nynexst.com
Mon Jun 22 12:05:45 EDT 1992

I posted a request for references on telecommunications applications of
neural nets to the connectionists list on June 5. Here is a summary of
the responses. Thanks to all who responded.

--Atul
Atul K. Chhabra                        Phone: (914)644-2786
Member of Technical Staff                Fax: (914)644-2211
NYNEX Science & Technology          Internet: atul at nynexst.com
500 Westchester Avenue
White Plains, NY 10604