Request for Aspirin/MIGRAINES Applications

Russell Leighton russ at oceanus.mitre.org
Tue Jun 23 14:48:57 EDT 1992

Dear Aspirin/MIGRAINES user,

We are preparing a chapter describing Aspirin/MIGRAINES for the
upcoming book "Neural Networks Simulation Environments" to be
published winter/spring 1993.  There are now more that 450 registered
A/M sites around the world, and we would like to briefly mention some
of the ways that A/M has been used by others in that chapter.

We would appreciate a short note describing any results you have using
the A/M.  "Short" means no more than a couple of sentences per
application.  Of particular interest are successful results that you
have published (please include a full citation of the publication),
but any work using A/M is of interest.  Finally, if you have one or
two attractive, relatively self-explanatory, postscript figures that
were produced from your use of A/M that you would be willing to let us
use in the chapter, we would appreciate seeing them as well.  Of
coarse, any of your work or figures that we use will be properly cited
and/or credited.

Please forward this note to other users of A/M.

Sincerely,

The Developers

- Russell Leighton		     <russ at dash.mitre.org>
- Alexis Wieland                     <alexis at CS.UCLA.EDU>