Research Fellowship

STAY8026@bureau.ucc.ie STAY8026 at bureau.ucc.ie
Tue Jun 9 05:14:00 EDT 1992

THE FOLLOWING IS LIKELY TO BE OF INTEREST TO EUROPEAN RESEARCHERS

Dermot Barnes and I intend to make an application to the EC Human Capital
and Mobility scheme for funding toward a post doctoral research fellowship to
work on a project on connectionist simulations of recent developments in
human learning which have implications for our understanding of inference.

We would be interested in hearing from any post-doc connectionist who might
like to put in an application for such a fellowship in tandem with ours.  Our
reading of the `Euro-blurb' is that the closing date for joint applications is
29 June, which is very close, but that individuals wishing to apply for a
fellowship can do so continuously throughout 1992-94 with periodic selection
every four months.

For more information contact us by e-mail or at the address below.  Dermot will
be at the Quantitative Aspects of Behavior Meeting in Harvard later this week
and I will be at the Belfast Neural Nets Meeting at the end of the month.

P.J. Hampson
Department of Applied Psychology
University College
Cork