references on telecommunications applications of neural nets and/or machine vision

Atul Chhabra atul at nynexst.com
Wed Jun 10 14:32:24 EDT 1992

I received several responses to my original request for references.
Thanks to those who responded.

All of the responses dealt with application of neural networks to
telecommunication technology. I am also interested in neural net
applications related to telecommunication operations. Examples of
such applications are network monitoring, analysis of data for alarm
reporting, planning and forecasting, and handwritten character
recognition for automatic remittance processing.

Please email me references to such applications in the context of
telecommunications industry. If there is enough interest, I will
summarize to the net. Thanks.

--Atul
Atul K. Chhabra                        Phone: (914)644-2786
Member of Technical Staff                Fax: (914)644-2211
NYNEX Science & Technology          Internet: atul at nynexst.com
500 Westchester Avenue
White Plains, NY 10604