YANIPSPPI (Yet Another NIPS PrePrint by Internet)

Barak Pearlmutter bap at james.psych.yale.edu
Fri Jan 24 16:45:02 EST 1992

Because of the large number of requests for preprints of "Gradient
descent: second-order momentum and saturating error", I am following
the trend and making it available by FTP.  I apologize to those who
left their cards, but the effort and expense of distribution is
prohibitive.

If you can not access the paper in this fashion but really must have a
copy before the proceedings come out, please contact me.

	FTP INSTRUCTIONS:

	ftp JAMES.PSYCH.YALE.EDU
	 user anonymous
	 password state-your-name
	 cd pub/bap/asymp
	 binary
	 get nips91.PS.Z
	 quit
	zcat nips91.PS.Z | lpr

Maybe next year, instead of contracting out the proceedings, we can
require postscript from all contributers and everyone will print
everything out at home.  Money saved will be used to purchase giant
staplers.

Barak Pearlmutter
Yale University
Department of Psychology