NNs & NLP

jfj%FRLIM51.BITNET@BITNET.CC.CMU.EDU jfj%FRLIM51.BITNET at BITNET.CC.CMU.EDU
Thu Jan 23 10:14:16 EST 1992

Hi.

About a month ago, I posted a request for references
concerning neural networs and natural language processing.
Quite a few people have been kind enough to reply, and
I am in the process of compiling a bibliography list.
This should be completed soon (I'm still waiting for a few
references to arrive by hard-mail), and I'll post the results.
If anyone out there hasn't yet replied, and would like to
do so, I'll be glad to add their contribution to the list.

Thank you  for your help,
jfj