neural robotics motor control

Patrick van der Smagt smagt at fwi.uva.nl
Fri Sep 27 10:12:10 EDT 1991

Yamamoto Yoshio <yoshio at tuna.cis.upenn.edu> writes:
>I am also interested in getting
>information about other people's works on similar subjects beside Grossberg
>and Kuperstein's work and Miller et. al.'s CMAC type approach.
I have recently published an article on neural robotic control:

	P. P. van der Smagt & B. J. A. Kr\"ose,
	`A real-time learning neural robot controller,'
	Proceedings of the 1991 International Conference
	on Artificial Neural Networks, Espoo, Finland,
	24-28 June, 1991, pp. 351--356.

It describes a fast-learning self-supervised robot controller
which remains adaptive during operation.

				Patrick van der Smagt