No subject

Yamamoto Yoshio yoshio at tuna.cis.upenn.edu
Fri Sep 27 00:59:19 EDT 1991

I am looking for information about Kawato's recent works.  Recently I've read
his articles about the applications in robot control, one from Neural Networks
(1988), another from a book, "Neural Networks for Control", and a couple of
others from Biological Cybernetics (1987,1988).

Therefore I am particularly interested in his works after 1988 to present.

Any pointer will be greatly appreciated.  I am also interested in getting
information about other people's works on similar subjects beside Grossberg
and Kuperstein's work and Miller et. al.'s CMAC type approach.

Thanks.

- Yoshio Yamamoto
  GRASP Lab
  (General Robotics And Sensory Perception Laboratory)
  University of Pennsilvania