Beta Test Sites For Aspirin v5.0

Russell Leighton russ at oceanus.MITRE.ORG
Fri Sep 6 14:53:15 EDT 1991

  	     Attention users of the MITRE Neural Network Simulator
                       Aspirin/MIGRAINES Version 4.0

Aspirin/MIGRAINES Version 5.0 is currently in beta test. I am seeking
to expand the list of sites before the general release in mid October.
Version 5.0 is *much* more portable than version 4.0 and has new graphics
using libraries from the apE2.1 visualization package.

Supported platforms include:

	Sun4, Sun3
	Silicon Graphics Iris
	IBM RS/6000
	Intel 486/386 (Unix System V)
	NeXT
	DecStation
	Cray YMP
	Convex
	Coprocessors:
		Mercury i860 (40MHz) Coprocessors
		Meiko Computing Surface w/i860 (40MHz) Nodes
		iWarp Cells

I would like to expand this list to other Unix platforms
(e.g. HP snakes, MIPS, etc.). This should be very easy.

If you are currently using Aspirin and would like to
be part of this preliminary release AND...

	1. You have email on the Internet

	2. You have ftp access on the Internet

...then please reply to this message.

In particular, I would like to find  users on:
	1. DecStations
	2. NeXT
	3. IBMRS6000
	4. Other Unix platforms.