BBS

kate McCain MCCAINKW at DUVM.OCS.DREXEL.EDU
Fri Nov 22 07:55:25 EST 1991

I am trying to locate a neural networks related computer conference. Have I
reached one?? I have a "meta-interest" in neural networks research -- stemming
from my current research devoted to understanding the formal and informal
communication structure, subject diversity, etc. in the field.  One of the
goals of our research is an understanding of the information needs and access
problems faced by NN researchers. Contact with a wider range of participants
that I have access to in Philadelphia would be valuable.

Kate McCain
Associate Professor
College of Information Studies
Drexel University