NIPS Workshop housing

Scott Kirkpatrick kirk at watson.ibm.com
Wed Nov 6 19:32:36 EST 1991

Because of strong early demand for rooms, the block of rooms which we had
held at the Marriott for NIPS workshop attendees sold out even before the
Nov. 4 date mentioned in the brochure.  In fact, the whole hotel is now
sold out during the workshops.  The Marriott has arranged for two hotels,
each in the next block, to offer rooms at the conference rate or close to it.
These are the Evergreen Hotel, (303)-476-7810 at $74/night, and L'Ostello,
(303)-476-2050 at $79/night.  If you were unable to get a room while this
was being sorted out, or haven't reserved yet, call one of these.  You can
also call the published Marriott number, (303)-476-4444, for pointers
to these or additional hotels, should we run out again.